“Tour from 9.00-13.00 or 18.00- 22.00”
9:00, our tour guide will warmly welcome you in the lobby of your hotel. Prepare for a unique and exciting experience as we explore Hanoi city, with you comfortably seated behind your own personal tour guide on a motorbike.
Contrary to its appearance, riding a motorbike in Hanoi is not as perilous as it may seem. The city’s driving speeds are generally low, and the local motorbike drivers are skilled at navigating through the bustling streets, ensuring a safe and enjoyable ride.
During the tour, you will pass by some of Hanoi’s main attractions, including Hoan Kiem Lake, The Opera House, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, West Lake, Long Bien Bridge, and the famous Train Street. Along Train Street, you will witness the extraordinary sight of trains passing through a narrow residential area, with only inches of clearance on either side. Feel the exhilaration as our skilled drivers expertly maneuver through the narrow alleyways, allowing you to get an up-close and personal experience with the passing trains.
11:00- 12:30, we will spend over an hour indulging in authentic food and drinks at local stalls or mini restaurants, allowing you to savor the flavors of Hanoi.
13:00, as your tour comes to an end, you bid farewell to our friendly tour guide. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to experience the best of Hanoi on a thrilling scooter tour that includes the unique Train Street phenomenon!
Quotation in USD per person
|Class||1- 4pax||5- 8pax||9- 15pax|
* Standard class included:
– Pick up & drop off your hotel, English speaking tour guide,
– Motorbikes & helmet, Insurance,
– Meal with local food & drink.
* Superior class included:
– Same things with standard class
– Vietnamese traditional massage in an hour
– Personal expenses, tips for any good services (your appreciation, not compulsory)
Frequently asked question:
01, Are we allowed to hug or hold onto drivers? Yes or No
– Women can hold on to our drivers, but we are sorry that men can’t, so our male guests hold onto the handles on the side of the bikes or sit with their hands on their knees like the locals.
02, Do you offer any tours outside of the city?
-Yes, you can click at Backseat Motorbike Countryside Tour: 50$